Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Australian Death Calculator

Planet Slayer - Greenhouse Calculator

The Aussies have performed quite the public service by helping me know when I should die. Apparently I've been a carbon pig and should have died at age 10.1. At that point I had used up my share of the Earth's resources. I would like to take this chance to apologize to those whose resources I stole unknowingly. I would also like to apologize to those whose resources I will continue to use, because I don't plan on dying anytime soon (especially not as a service to the Earth). Now I think it is time for whoever thought of this website to apologize to the Australian people and anyone who might consider taking this advice too seriously. It's geared at Elementary age kids after all.

(Source: Dave "the Funyon" Runyon)

No comments: