Monday, November 10, 2008

Career Day - Caleb's School


Caleb's Kindergarten had a Career day where each child got to dress up however they wanted. Then they all lined up and went from room to room showing off their costumes in a parade. Caleb chose to be a fireman, but if you ask him he'll probably tell you he is an evil fireman. I guess that means he makes fires instead of putting them out. Pretty scary isn't he?

I thought it was interesting to see what the different costumes were. A friend from church who is a policeman was also there watching his son, and he was probably bursting inside with pride at all the kids dressed up like policemen. His son had the coolest swat team uniform on (I wish I had a picture). There were also lots of doctors too. One girl was dressed up as Hannah Montana, wig and all. I even saw one girl carrying around her baby and car seat, a future mom in training.

There were no kids dressed as CPA's though. Go figure.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: