Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update and Shameless Plug of My New Business

I know I haven't been posting much lately. If you haven't heard the news, I have left my former firm and started my own CPA practice. That has been an adventure and has required most of my time recently. Hopefully my new work situation will give me more time to blog, and this site will be revived.

One thing is has done is give me more time with Emily and the kids, which I am truly grateful for. I am so thankful that I can keep food on the table without killing myself or sacrificying my family time and that I will have more control over my worklife in the future.

So if you need help with your taxes this year or if you just have a quick question, please don't hesitate to contact me. Don't make the mistake of going to one of tax preparation chains in the strip malls. I see their mistakes all the time, and I generally charge the same or less than they do.

Feel free to also check out my fancy shmancy site at www.acollinscpa.com .

No comments: