Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Romney for President???

While Huckabee is probably my first choice of presidential candidates right now, Romney is sure making some headlines (especially among evangelicals).

Wayne Grudem (a Christian Theologian and author) says yes to the Mormon candidate, and here is his reasoning. It's worth a read. Romney's biggest issue is his flip-flopping, which Grudem addresses.

Richard Land (Baptist Ethics Leader) says he would be a fine choice.

I hear that the president of Bob Jones University is also supporting Romney.

Very Interesting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kinda like Ron Paul although I don't think he wants a constitutional amendment defining marriage. His views on this issue align with his small (itty bitty) government mentality. I also like Huckabee except for his views on the war.