Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bible Action Figures


Looks like I won't have to use the seven dwarfs in my Sunday School videos anymore, because Wal Mart is getting ready to sell these Bible action figures in many of their stores. I'm not a gambling man, but I would almost promise you that the store in Wake Forest (1 mile from the Seminary) would be the perfect candidate for these toys. In our house we've done reenactments of some of the bible stories with Star Wars and superheroes toys and the boys loved it. They loved telling the stories with the toys. That also took some imagination and creativity too, and I think that was part of the appeal. Nonetheless, I think Caleb and Ben would like these figurines. As far as I can tell the only "bad" they make is Goliath. I know he's big, but can he go up against all the heroes of the faith singlehandedly? Where's the Pharisee, Judas, Pharaoh, Jezebel, or Satan himself?

No comments: