Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Blog Reading Level

Be proud that you are reading a blog that has been independently (though probably not scientifically) certified at the genius level. I have no idea what their criteria are, other than the web address.

cash advance

Just for fun, I entered my friend Micheal's blog address (www.michealfkennedy.wordpress.com) to see what the response was. Micheal, they burned you man. They called your blog "high school" level. The funny thing is that Michael's blog is about as academic as they come, where he publishes most of his seminary papers. Are you going to take that sitting down Michael? Apparently you need to throw a few youtube videos up on your blog to give it a boost!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

It's nice to know I'm not filling my mind with useless crap but actually improving my intellect everytime I read your blog.