Monday, November 26, 2007

Candycandy Cane

Last night we went by Kmart to look for some Christmas lights for the house. I went over to the electrical department to look for a timer, and on my way back to the Christmas section heard Ben all excited about Candy canes.

He was saying candycandy over and over as if it was one word.

I then passed by a mom and daughter and the daughter said "That boy sure was wound up about a candy cane." I pictured Ben holding a box of candy canes in my mind, becuase he does live for candy right now.

I then turned the corner to the aisle that they were on and Ben was jogging up and down the aisle parading the large candy cane yard ornament that he had found. He was about as adorable as possible, and I really wanted to get him the candy cane. I didn't because I figured it would end up being a weapon if I did.

No comments: