Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New Wheels

Emily has some new wheels to cruise the town in. We've been on the lookout for a van since our family is about to expand beyond the limits of our current cars. Yesterday we came accross a deal on a van that had exactly the features we wanted at a great price. We drove down to Wilmington after work and traded out my Altima for this roomy new ride. It drives so well and the boys are enamored by the DVD system. Yes Josh and Renee, it is just like your car except in silver. What can I say, you made a good choice so we decided to copy you. Neither Emily nor I feel old enough to be driving a minivan, but sometimes reality hits hard I guess. Here are some dealer pictures. We haven't had a chance to take our own yet.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Nice rims

Tara said...

Yay! You got it:) I'm so excited for you and just have to say: Welcome to the Minivan world! We were reluctant to join as well, but after buying ours we realized that they really are made for families! Congratulations, new Odyssey owners! I can't wait to see it in person!!!